At Brumley South, Inc. we offer a remanufactured KLA/Tencor Surfscans which have been refurbished back to original factory specifications. During our remanufacturing process we perform a complete inspection of the tool and replace any items that are worn, near end of life, or subject to failure. Our tools are tested in a class 10 clean room for final Quality Assurance and calibration. When you purchase a system from BSI you can be sure it has had the highest quality testing and calibration available.
Typical Surfscan Film Inspection System Refurbishment Process.
- Capable of 2" -8" wafers. 2 and 3 inch are custom modifications.
- Currently configured for 200mm wafers, PA-182 Cassettes.
- Non-patterned surface Inspection System.
- 0.1 micron Defect Sensitivity @ 95% capture, based on PLS Standards.
- XY coordinates.
- Refurbished to OEM specifications.
- Including Win 98 software,
- New Argon Ion 488nm 30mw laser.
- NIST Calibrated.
- Full Calibration data package.
- Lock Down accessories.
- LCD Display, Memory, CPU, Hard Drive upgrade.
- Tencor approved blower assembly.
- Shipping Crate available as option
- Network ready.
SERVICE AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE (PM)
Brumley South, Inc. provides field service and preventative maintenance programs to keep your tool thoroughly to make sure it meets design specifications and performance standards.